Program for Managed Service Providers
This program is directed at managed service providers (MSP’s) that need an exceptional monitoring solution that scale and can adapt in the pace and ways that is required.
op5 Monitors scalable, high performance and distributed monitoring capabilities in combination with our simple licensing model has gained popularity among our MSP customers. The possibility to distribute virtulized pollers to customer locations and to use the same system for internal and external multi-tenant usage makes op5 Monitor the ideal solution to generate additional revenue for successful service providers.
- A highly scalable solution with support for distributed and load sharing setups
- Provisioning, automatizations and templates
- Elastic price model with our “pay as you go” pricing plan
- API’s for integrations
- Multi tenancy
- Possible to generate additional revenue for you and to give your customer detailed insights into their systems health and performance.
- Brand your op5 Monitor system with your logo and build your own custom templates and skins.
- Generate automatically distributed reports can be offered as extra service to customers
- Prove your excellent service offering by using impressive dashboards showing important performance indicators, separating you from the competition.
- Easily distribute virtulized pollers to customer locations
- Excellent monitoring of cloud, virtual and physical technologies
- Built on open source and extensive use of open standards and protocols for easy integrations and development
- World class support reduce business risks
MSP program benefits
- Special pricing and pricing models “pay as you go”, developed for MSPs
- Optimized product packaging with distributed and load sharing capabilities included out of the box
- Join our partner program and build revenue by offering additional services from op5 Monitor
- Add Monitoring as a Service to your product portfolio
Join our MSP program
Do you want to take part of our offers and deliver state of the art monitoring services to your customers?