Citrix Xen monitoring
op5 Monitor offers Citrix Xen monitoring capabilities for the Citrix Xen hypervisor. Monitor your Xen virtual infrastructure alongside physical, virtual and cloud-based IT environment through a unified view.
op5 Monitor will tell you everything you need to know about your XenServers, and proactively alert you to any irregularities, issues or failures. Citrix Xen monitoring enables IT engineers to get notifications were problems are located and can proceed directly to the issue before they have a widespread effect on users, so you can ensure application availability and performance through proactive IT management. We are enabling a large set of organizations who previously had no tools to manage their virtual assets to monitor virtual and physical IT infrastructure from one powerful, easy to use solution.
Try op5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and op5 App support
- Proactive capacity planning increases reliability and uptime
- Monitoring of all services and applications running on Xen
- Fast setup time for monitoring of Citrix Xen
- Provisioning of usage of resources
- Identifying bottlenecks
- Monitoring resources on virtualization hosts and virtual machines
- CPU usage in total and per core
- Total memory usage per VM and host, used, free and allocated memory for xapi daemon
- Network usage and errors
- I/O read and write performance, Cache size, Cache misses and Cache hits