Open source monitoring
op5 Monitor has its roots in the open source world, and we continue to contribute to the open source monitoring movement by investing in both external and internal open source monitoring development projects. op5 is a major contributor to the Nagios* as well as being one of the founding members of the Naemon project. op5 Monitor open source monitoring capabilities provides deep and instant insight into your IT infrastructure with alerting and notifications on servers, networks, applications, cloud and service problems. All data collected is presented in a unified monitoring view.
Open source monitoring capabilities
- Monitor your servers, networks, applications, virtual and cloud based servers and databases
- Proactive IT monitoring – locate problems before they occur
- Share easy to understand reports and graphs with stakeholders
- All data collected is presented in a unified monitoring view
- A flexible system that can scale and work in distributed and redundant setups.
- Reduce downtime and shorten mean time to repair
- Personalized views and settings improves the presentation of customer specific data
- Web based configuration manager
op5 Monitor is Naemon and Nagios* compatible
Nagios* is one of the major projects in open source monitoring and the op5 Monitor product portfolio is 100% compatible with Nagios and Nagios compatible projects. op5 Monitor is delivered as a “turnkey” solution that consists of hundreds of modules and plug-ins, all verified, quality tested and supported. Over 200 plug-ins are documented and shipped with op5 Monitor. In October of 2013 the Naemon project was launched. Naemon aims to be the next generation Nagios.
We offer our users a open source monitoring product that combines the flexibility and freedom of open source with reliability and sustained world class support and consulting services.
op5 Monitor open source monitoring core
The source code of op5 Monitor core is available to download from our git repository http://git.op5.org/git/. The core consist of Nagios core complemented with our patches and additions. The code additions in op5 Monitor core is sent upstreams to Naemon and to the main branch of the Nagios project.
*Nagios is a registered trademark of Nagios Enterprises
Try op5 Monitor Enterprise+
Download full 30 day trial version, including all features, API and op5 App support