op5 Monitor Peer
As the IT infrastructure grows and gets distributed over many different technologies and geographical locations is the need for a easy to set-up monitoring system that can manage distribution and load-balancing scenarios is imperative.
Scaling your monitoring to infinity
op5 Monitor Peer is an extension creating a secondary intelligent system. It enables instant load balancing and redundancy between multiple op5 Monitor Peers to create a scalable and a nearly failure-free monitoring solution.
By using op5 Monitor Peer you will ensure the uptime for your op5 Monitor solution and be able to scale linear as your IT-infrastructure grows, and also get automatic failover to another peer in case of network or hardware failure.
Combining the feature of restricted access to what people can do and can see – it’s easy to manage large scale, distributed organizations from a single point.
- Enables full redundancy and load balancing between the three servers
- Enables intelligent configuration i.e. any change whatsoever in either of the servers will automatically be replicated to the others
- All features available in op5 Monitor Enterprise is available in the Peer
- Enables full redundancy and load balancing between two or more op5 Monitor systems
- Enables intelligent configuration i.e any change whatsoever in either of the servers will automatically be replicated to the others
- op5 Monitor Peer enables monitoring of a large subset of services and devices
- Adds fault-tolerance with automatic failover and redundancy
- All features available in op5 Monitor Enterprise is available in the op5 Monitor Peer