OP5 Monitor Basic Training Course in Stockholm
This is a basic training course for all OP5 Monitor users. Our professional instructors use a combination of theory and hands-on lab exercises to provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to setup, configure, customize, and administer an OP5 Monitor installation.
Basic Training Course
Who should attend this Basic Training Course?
Course attendants are typically someone who is responsible for the configuration or maintenance of OP5 Monitor. The training is designed for the network engineer and administrator who is already familiar with networking concepts such as IP addressing, switching and routing.
- Experience of working as a system administrator or network engineer.
- Prior experience in UNIX/Linux would be considered an advantage, but not required.
- OP5 Monitor introduction
- OP5 Monitor demo
- Monitoring basics
- Basic configuration structure
- Completing your Monitor configuration
- Documenting and visualizing your network
- Powerful graphical configuration
- Monitoring agents
- User access and permissions
- Reporting Performance graphs
- Business processes
- OP5 System
- OP5 Logserver
Read training Cancellation policy.