1. The Information op5 Collects
1.1 Personally identifiable information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a user of the Website.
1.2 op5 collects personal information when you:
- Create a user account to become a member of op5.com.
- Make online purchases.
- Register products online.
- Request support for a op5 product.
- Register for webcasts.
- Request information or materials.
- Participate in surveys and evaluations.
- Participate in promotions, contests, or giveaways.
- Submit questions or comments to us.
1.3 The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
- First and last name.
- Title and your company’s name.
- Home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province).
- E-mail address.
- Telephone number.
- Any other identifier that permits op5 to make physical or online contact with the user.
- Any information that op5 collects online from the user and maintains in association with the user’s account, such as:
– op5 username,
– op5 password,
– Credit card account information.
1.4 Device information is information about the device and its attributes (such as information about how your browser is configured, whether the user’s device has enabled cookies, its Flash settings, the device’s identification number and other characteristics about the device); it also may be personally identifiable information in cases where it is associated with the name or other identifier for a Website user. op5 uses device information for purposes such as enhancing the user experience.
1.5 Aggregate information is non-personally identifiable/anonymous information about users of the Website (such as frequency of visits to Website, Website pages most frequently accessed, browser type). Aggregate information also may include pages visited along with any navigation and in-page interactions used during each visit. In-page interactions monitored include: clicks and selections, mouse movement, page scrolling, and form fields focused on (specific keystrokes entered into each field are not collected). Aggregate information is used in a collective manner and no single person can be identified by that compiled information.
- Cookies are small data files with text that is stored in your browser.
- Information stored in this file is used to distinguish yourself as unique visitors to the web server. Information stored in cookies from op5 does not contain any personal information.
- Most browsers are initially set to allow cookies. If you do not want to allow your browser to use this feature can be turned off. The procedure for how to do this differs between different browsers. You will find information about this in your browser’s help function.
- If you choose to disable cookies, some portions of this site will not function fully (for example login and personalization).
3. How op5 Uses the Information Collected
3.1 op5 may use the personally identifiable information a user submits for any purposes related to op5’s business, including, but not limited to:
- Understand a user’s needs and create content that is relevant to the user,
- Create and maintain the users accounts,
- Complete a transaction, or provide services or customer support to users,
- Process, fulfill, and follow-up on user’s orders,
- Generate statistical studies and conduct market research with surveys,
- Improve services, information, and products,
- Communicate with the users and answering questions,
- Update users about services, information, and products,
- Personalize the Website for the users,
- Register the user’s products,
- Register the users in programs (per your request),
- Send the user information.
3.2 We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to your account and the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalize communications.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
4.1 Unless you explicitly agree, op5 will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below.
4.2 op5 may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
- In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or divestiture (pursuant to a pledge of confidentiality under which the recipient agrees to use the information for no purpose other than carrying out the transaction).
5.1 Out of special concern for children’s privacy, op5 does not knowingly accept online personal information from children under the age of 13. op5 does not knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to become registered members of our Website, or buy products and services on our Website. op5 does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13. If op5 becomes aware that a user is under the age of 13 and has provided personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental or guardian consent, it will remove user’s personally identifiable information from its files.
6. Security and Confidentiality
6.1 Our access to the user’s personal information is limited to employees who possibly may come in contact with such information in order to provide products and services for the user or in order for the employees to carry out their duties.
- In order to protect the user’s personal information we have physical and electronic safeguards and rules of procedure which fulfill legal requirements.
7. Third-Party Sites
8. Special Note to International Users
8.1 The Website is hosted in Sweden. If you are accessing the Website from the any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use and disclosure that differ from Swedish laws, please note that you are transferring your personal data to Sweden which does not have the same data protection laws as other regions. By providing your personal data you consent to:
• The transfer of your personal data to Sweden as indicated above.
9. Contact Us
9.1 If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com or
+46 (0)8-58 83 01 00 or at Norgegatan 2, 164 32 Kista, Sweden.