What is included in this integrity policy?
- This integrity policy and information regarding cookies covers op5’s treatment of personal information, which is attributable to a physical person and which op5 collects when you visit op5’s website and when you utilize op5’s services. This policy also covers op5’s treatment of personal information which op5’s business partners submit to op5.
In addition, this policy provides information regarding cookies, op5’s and third parties’ utilization of cookies and how you can avoid the utilization of cookies.
This policy is not valid for companies’ or other individuals’ treatment of personal information, which op5 is not in control of.
- Cookies are small data files with text that is stored in your browser.
- Information stored in this file is used to distinguish yourself as unique visitors to the web server. Information stored in cookies from op5 does not contain any personal information.
- Most browsers are initially set to allow cookies. If you do not want to allow your browser to use this feature can be turned off. The procedure for how to do this differs between different browsers. You’ll find information about this in your browser’s help function.
- If you choose to disable cookies, some portions of this site will not function fully (for example login and personalization).
- op5 may use cookie based ads
- In order to show ads to a relevant target group, op5 uses cookie based ads in third-party providers networks.
- Third-party providers, including Google, are running ads on websites.
op5 AB is responsible for the personal information that you submit to op5 AB. The information is stored with the purpose of being able to fulfill our commitments towards the customer and for marketing purposes. You may, at any time, change your information (including cancelling direct mailing) by calling us at + (46) 8-230225 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Collection and utilization av personal information
- op5 collects personal information when you sign up for an op5 account, when you utilize certain op5 products or services, when you visit op5’s website and when you sign up for various types of events.
- When you sign up with op5 we will ask you for information regarding your employer and you as a person. When you have registered with op5 you are no longer anonymous to us.
- op5 also obtains and saves the information in our server logs from your web browser including your IP address and the web site you have requested.
- op5 utilizes information for two main purposes: in order to fulfill your request regarding certain products and services and to contact you regarding special offers, new products and feedback.
- op5 does not collect email addresses of your friends whom you wish to inform of op5 products.
Non-personally identifiable information may be collected automatically
In certain cases, we collect information about you which is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information are; what type of web browser and computer system you utilize and the domain name of the website, from which you linked to our website or ad.
Disclosure of personal information
- op5 will not sell nor lease your personal information to anyone.
- op5 may send your personal information to another party, when:
- We have your consent to release your personal information;
- We have to release your information in order to be able to provide the information or service which you have requested;
- We have to send information to companies who have performed tasks, assigned by op5, in order to provide the product or service which you have requested. Unless otherwise notified by you, these companies will not be entitled to utilize the personal information we provide them, in other ways than what is required, in order to assist us;
- We, in accordance with the law or by request from authorities, have to submit information; or
- If op5 acquires, is acquired by, or merged with, another company. If this occurs, op5 will notify you, regarding the future change.
Security and confidentiality
Our access to your personal information is limited to employees who possibly may come in contact with such information in order to provide products and services for you or in order for the employees to carry out their duties.
In order to protect your personal information we have physical and electronic safeguard and rules of procedure which fulfill legal requirements.
Trademarks and Copyrights
op5, the op5 logo, and op5 graphics are the servicemarks, trademarks, or registered trademarks owned by op5 AB, read the op5 Trademark Use Restrictions for further information. All other servicemarks and trademarks are the property of their respective owner. Website Copyright © 2010 op5 AB All rights reserved.
Links to op5’s website
We allow and encourage links to op5s websites.
Links to third party websites
Links on an op5 website also enables one to leave this server. The linked websites are not controlled by op5 AB and op5 AB is therefore not liable, to any extent, for the content of such websites or for the content of the links to such websites. op5 AB only provides these links in order to facilitate the discovery of websites and the content of a link does not imply an approval from op5 AB regarding the current website.
Changes to this Integrity policy
op5 may, at any time, change this policy. If we make any significant changes in the way we utilize personal information, we will notify you by placing a prominent note hereof on our websites.
Questions or suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at info at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)8-58 83 01 00