The retail industry in general faces several classic challenges with the need to support and monitor multiple outlets. A mixed IT environment makes this a rather complex operation. Distributed WAN and LAN, cash machines and credit card processing, as well as inventory, depends heavily on a transaction based system.
How can op5 help simplify?
Our solutions provide you with tools that help you maintain a wide overview of what’s happening. It also gives you error detection so you can proactivly protect your systems. Many of our customers have already done major upgrade of their respective ERP systems, or are about to do so. We have successfully implemented monitoring services on SAP, IFS and Movex (Lawson M3) systems. op5 Monitor can monitor payment terminals and transactions.
Currently, we have many systems deployed in the retail sector internationally. We are confident that our solutions bring greater value to our customers.
op5 Monitor is simple to install, easy to use and maintain. The open source architecture makes it a snap to adapt and modify to your specific requirements.
Get all this and more:
- Easy to adapt and modify to your specific requirements.
- Automatic error detection on all hardware, servers, routers etc
- Automatic error detection on most software and operating systems like NT/Unix/Linux/OS400/Solaris
- Comprehensive service level reports
- Centralized logging from all hardware, software and operating system with direct compliance for SOX, PCI, BITS etc
- Trend analysis for professional long term planning and prediction