IT operations at educational institutions often face unique challenges with tight budgets, complex networks and demanding end-users. We can help educational institutions to get in control over the IT operations by delivering a complete set of monitoring capabilities covering the whole IT stack, services and applications in one easy to use and cost-effective solution.
We offer special pricing to educational entities including universities and high schools. Do you want to use our solutions in education? Please contact us for our unique free education program offering for systems that are used for education.
IT Monitoring for Educational institutions
op5 Monitor is helping educational institutions to keep their diverse IT environments operating properly by delivering a single 180 view of the environment in the tactical overview. You can monitor your virtualized, cloud based, outsourced and legacy data center environments in the same tool with the ability to produce informative reports. This is invaluable when consolidating data across multiple locations and multiple technologies, giving control of the entire environment.
- Availability and Performance management of a wide range of technologies in a single tactical overview.
- Centralized Event Management that correlates seemingly independent alerts into a single alarm, preventing alert-storms
- Open Source based software with endless flexibility
- Flexibility to integrate with other systems or easily expand into custom systems implemented by the university
- Virtual, Cloud, SaaS and Physical infrastructure elements managed our single solution
Key monitoring features include:
- A modern manufacturer independent monitoring solution
- Get in control over your IT operations and eliminate the daily strain from your IT service delivery
- Efficiently monitor hundreds of systems in different environment and platforms through the interface, saving time, hassle, money and resources!
- Minimize dependency on individuals and experts
- Allows you to shift priorities from system maintenance to proactive IT operations
- Increase the security of your IT environment
Provide your students with:
- Experience of an open source based monitoring solution
- Alternatives to the old “legacy framework” monitoring systems
- Innovative monitoring challenges instead of focusing on system administration and maintenance