Over the last 10 years the financial industry has experienced rapid changes. From a few large institutions using proprietary technology it has grown to become a wide open international market offering many new services. However, a service that cannot be accessed, or has an excessive load time, is a non-product.
How can op5 help simplify?
Introducing new products and services in this highly competitive market are keys to success. Technical quality – up-time – and the overall end user experience is very important. The responsiveness of the company’s customer service is what makes a difference. Our solutions make sure all of your important systems are monitored and you get fault notification and professional reporting in one solution.
Currently, we have many systems deployed internationally in small, medium and large financial firms. We are confident that our solutions bring greater value to our customers.
The op5 Monitor is simple to install, easy to use and maintain. The open source architecture makes it a snap to adapt and modify to your specific requirements.
Get all this and more:
- Automatic error detection on all hardware, servers, routers etc
- Automatic error detection on most software and operating systems like NT/Unix/Linux/OS400/Solaris
- Comprehensive service level reports
- Centralized logging from all hardware, software and operating system with direct compliance for SOX, PCI, BITS etc
- Trend analysis for professional long term planning and prediction