We have long experience from working with leading Telecom companies to address key challenges and addressing pain points derived from the lack of overview of the large and complex services and networks in heterogeneous IT environments. We can enable you to improve your operational efficiency and improve your service quality through unprecedented insight into your services performance. The easy to use and understand SLA monitoring reports ensure that your services are delivered in accordance with your committed service levels and management can be alerted before the levels are risking to be breached.
By gathering information across technology, operational and organizational silos op5 Monitor delivers the full picture needed to make well informed decisions with the necessary insight to predict, detect and address issues before services are impacted.
As the usage of mobile broadband increases the data growth is “exploding” and at the same time migration to IP is happening now. Mobile network operators require better solutions for evaluation of backhaul PM-data and true end-user experience measurements.
The Mobile Network customers expect the same performance from Mobile Internet as from Fixed Broadband Networks. With exploding data volumes in the Network traffic forecasting becomes critical
Traditional Mobile Network Management Systems cannot deliver the needed functionality at reasonable cost.
op5 Monitor, already the perfect tool for monitoring heterogeneous IT environments, is now available in a solution developed specifically for the mobile Telecom Industry. op5 Monitor lets operators monitor any device with an IP address and predict, detect and address issues before services are impacted. Easy to use SLA monitoring reports ensure that services are delivered in accordance with the committed service levels.
Instead of expensive, custom tailored proprietary solutions, op5 now can offer total monitoring of the whole network (IP-based), including video, telephony and broadband via mobile phone. The service provider will be able to be proactive, plan and do advanced troubleshooting.
Standard RAN-counters for mobile broadband end user measurements do not give the whole picture as large numbers of customers can experience poor performance without any indications from alarms or counters. Intelligent automated and user activated mobile network measurements are used to show actual performance and for easy analysis of customer problems.
Monitoring of IP telephony, video streams and citrix
op5 Monitor measures how the end user services are affected by your network infrastructure end-to-end. This enables a proactive approach by anticipating quality problems before your end-users are affected. Examples of critical network services that can be monitored are IP telephony, videoconferencing, Citrix and IPTV. Using probes in different parts of your network will give you an overall picture of how your network is performing.
The key advantages for Telecom and ISPs with op5 Monitor include
- End-to-end monitoring solution for network elements and services.
- Tactical service overview for full control over complex services.
- Automatic Change Management Verification.
- Intelligent network visualization.
- Radio link and fiber backhaul physical topology displayed in an interactive map.
- Access to highly qualified and experienced partners dedicated to our Telecom and ISP customers.
Reduce costs by
- More efficient and proactive system management.
- Reduction the number of help desk calls by providing real time data to the users.
- Reduction systems down time.
- Minimizing the risk of breaching Service Level Agreements.
- Take important steps to become compliant.
- Reduce the cost for producing reports.
- Predict, detect and address issues before services are impacted.
- Shorten your mean time to repair by saving time identifying and fixing issues.
- Get detailed alarm notifications.
- Become proactive in your IT management.