As the number of applications, devices and transactions are expected to multiply over the next few years, organizations will struggle to maintain control and secure service delivery to all parts of the enterprise. As the SaaS (software as service) and PaaS (Platform as a Service) paradigms spread, the monitoring of the IT resources will become an even bigger challenge than before.
News in op5 Monitor 6.0
op5 Monitor 6.0 has been redesigned from the core out to the user interface to provide IT departments with a solution which can manage hundreds or thousands of systems, devices and resources with an unrivaled performance. Based on the open source Nagios* platform, op5 Monitor can supervise most common systems, applications, databases and devices, and support for new resources is constantly added.
- Simplified design
- Performance enhancements
- Improved usability
- More extensive reports
- Authentication and authorization functionality greatly improved
- Smarter plugin execution
Read More about op5 Monitor 6.0
- Get ready for op5 Monitor 6.0
- op5 Monitor first with Nagios 4 based core
- News in the User Interface available in op5 Monitor 6.0
- New op5 Monitor Combats Application Sprawl and Network Traffic Growth
- Release notes
- How-to upgrade