op5 Monitor makes it easy to achieve powerful monitoring of service level agreements or SLA Monitoring. It’s easy to install and is favourably used to measure and monitor the service deliveries from outsourcing partners or other third party providers. The solution benefits all parties in the outsourcing process and you as the customer can make sure you have access to all the facts so that you never again go in ”blind” to the monthly meeting with your outsourcing partner again. Assure that you get what you pay for and benchmark your service quality both internally and externally.
Top reasons why you should monitor your SLAs
- Control and measurement of your 3rd party services
- Quality assurance and follow-up
- Easy access to detailed SLA reports
- Be able to prioritize your resources based on facts
- Proactive planning and change management
Service Level Agreements is the vehicle for quality assurance and follow-up
The actual service giving added value for the business cuts across many technical platforms and zones of responsibility. This increases the need for simple, fast and accurate SLA Monitoring.
op5 Monitor supports a multitude of individually configured time schedules for service availability reports. The granularities of these reports are built up in logical steps.
- Tracking if a lack of availability is a planned or an unplanned event.
- Tracking availability versus unique service time schemes.
- Generating automatically and email distributed weekly or/and monthly availability reports.
An example: You have an Internet service provider guaranteeing you 24/7 excluding 4 hours at night before Sunday as their service window. This particular SLA scheme is configured in op5 Monitor for this specific service. After this we enable weekly reports on the Internet service where you receive graphical and detailed reports on the availability for the service directly calculated with the 4 hours service window deducted.
- Ensure you get what you pay for in accordance to the previously agreed service levels
- Planning and renegotiating existing or/and new areas for outsourcing.
- An easy and effective way to create a plan for potential outsourcing is to set up internal SLA’s and monitor the specific service before the actual outsourcing.
- Maximize and prioritize your own limited IT resources.
op5 Monitor enables you to form groups of combined individual hosts and services and thereby creating a service group. As a result you can now;
- Group them together in a service group.
- Add a unique SLA availability scheme.
- Create automatically distributed weekly or monthly reports.
op5 Monitor is a perfect platform to professionally perform SLA monitoring and continuously control the effectiveness of your IT services. The solution monitors all layers and aspects of your IT, including network/infrastructure, applications and traffic flow data, presented in a single tactical overview of your IT.
For further information please contact us on +46-8-23 02 25 or firstname.lastname@example.org