op5 Monitor is a flexible and highly scalable monitoring solution used in large enterprise environments, handling all IT infrastructure from network hardware, software and services all the way to virtual or cloud based services. op5 focuses on making user friendly IT Monitoring solutions that is easy to work with. op5 Monitor is based on the Nagios Project and op5 are one of its largest contributes.
How does op5 Monitor with IBM make IT Monitoring more efficient?
- Unified Monitoring – enabling a single view of all your monitored services and applications, regardless of where they are physically produced.
- Unlimited scalability – as your IT grows physically or geographically, your monitoring and operational control grows with it.
- Business Service Monitoring – adds smart event correlation, minimizing mean time to repair while avoiding alarm floods.
- Fast installation, op5 Monitor is up and running in no time.
- Open core with 100% Nagios compatibility and fully documented WEB API´s for easy integration with 3rd party products.
How does op5 Monitor install in IBM PureFlex System?
Simply follow the link below, download and press install. The op5 Monitor system will directly be installed and fully supported by IBM PureFlex System.
What type customers use op5 Monitor?
Today op5 Monitor is installed in large number of enterprises around the world. Our customers appreciates the open core architecture in combination with enterprise support. We are proud to have very happy and engaged customers in many industries such as telcom, governmental, retail, bank and finance, managed service providers etc. Teaming up with IBM, adding the knowledge and experience of IBM’s professional services enabled within the PureFlex system will further enhance the overall customer experience and value of op5 Monitor.
Sounds great – now what do I do?
+46 735 177 092
You can also download or free version of op5 Monitor and run IBM PureFlex Systems. To be able to access this download you must Log in or Register. For questions or more information, please feel free contact us.