Questions in LogServer
- If more than one application is running on the same host, what is the easiest way of identifying which application sent which message?
- Can op5 monitor SNORT?
- How do I integrate op5 LogServer with op5 monitor?
- What should be logged from Cisco routers and switches?
- Why doesn't the Syslog Agent start on Windows 2000 SP4?
- How do I reset the admin users password?
- How can I restrict the heavy logging from my Cisco PIX or Cisco ASA?
- How does access control work in LogServer?
- How are logs from Checkpoint firewalls managed?
- Is it possible to empty the logs before archiving?
- If you send Windows Events to LogServer, using a LogServer agent, is the whole message stored?
- The customer has a PID pool on 25 PID# which is rotated during the day, i.e. The same application/process can have different PID# at different times during the day. What is the easiest way to identify this in order to be able to filter the correct object?
- I use Log4J (Java) to initiate logs from applications, how does op5 LogServer manage this?
- From which products can we get logs? Can we, e.g. Get them from Clavister?
- Is it possible to monitor logs from OpenVMS?
- Is it possible and allowed to run custom queries against op5 LogServer's database?