Records in this category
- When checking Swap usage (pagingfile usage) on non US-english windows servers, the check returns UNKNOWN state. How can this be solved?
- How do I monitor Microsoft Active Directory with op5 Monitor?
- How do I monitor Microsoft SQL Server?
- How do I monitor Microsoft Windows performance counters, with op5 Monitor?
- Is it possible to use NSClient++ to monitor response time?
- How do I monitor Microsoft clustered servers with op5 Monitor?
- How do I start monitoring Microsoft Windows servers?
- How do I monitor a specific Microsoft windows eventid with op5 Monitor?
- I cannot login to Monitor and I get no error message
- How do I monitor my windows with WMI
- NSClient: pdh collection thread not running On Windows Server 2003, 32-bit, with language pack installed it's not possible to check Uptime, Mem Usage and CPU Load. The checks result in the following state and error-message: UNKNOWN NSClient error: pdh collection thread not running
How do I monitor Microsoft SQL Server?
The Monitoring Microsoft SQL-Server howto describes how it can be done with op5 Monitor.
Tags: microsoft sql server
- Which web server is used internally by the system?
- Where are custom scripts stored?
- Is it possible to have root access on the server?
- What support is available to monitor Microsoft Active Directory, AD?
- How do I monitor an Oracle database server?
- Is it possible to monitor SNMP-traps?
- What support is there for monitoring Exchange?
- Is there any sort of logging monitoring? What can really be done without LogServer?
- What support is there for monitoring Windows Event logs?
- Is it possible to monitor if a DHCP server can issue addresses?
5282/14%Last update: 2012-05-23 12:41
Author: Martin Kamijo
You cannot comment on this entry