Records in this category
How do I perform https checks against websites using NTLM-authentication?
NTLM authentication is not supported by
default in the plugin check_http or in Webinject. There is however a
plugin available at Nagios Exchange which can handle NTLM-auth. It's
a shellscript acting as a wrapper for curl which supports
- How do I monitor an Oracle database server?
- Is support available for monitoring IBM Servers X336, X335, X330, X306, X305?
- Is support available for monitoring Netapp?
- How is op5 Monitor integrated with products from Packetfront?
- What checks is monitoring Sun Solaris hardware?
- Is it possible to monitor NT4?
- What support is there for monitoring IIS?
- Is it possible to monitor FlexLM ? (license management system)
- Are HTTP/HTTPS certificates included in your solution or must they be provided separately?
- How is administrative traffic to the system protected?
7738/21%Last update: 2011-08-23 10:33
Author: Anders Iderström
You cannot comment on this entry