Records in this category
- Which database is used internally by the system?
- Which web server is used internally by the system?
- Where are custom scripts stored?
- Which programming languages are supported?
- Is it possible to have root access on the server?
- How can vmware ESX Server be monitored?
- I need to change the outgoing mail server on the monitor system, where do I change that?
- How do I add new templates to op5 Monitor performance graphs?
- How do I setup op5 Monitor in a distributed monitoring environment?
- How do I integrate Nilex into op5 Monitor?
- How do I implement network monitoring in a good way with op5 Monitor?
- How do I integrate op5 LogServer with op5 monitor?
- Is it possible to have a sound alarm from monitor in to my browser when alerts occurs?
- How do I monitor things like raid controlers, physical memory, fans and other hardware of my op5 server?
- I like to write my own plugin, how is this supposed to be done?
- How do I use op5 Monitor to monitor Citrix?
- How do I setup commands and services for the door sensors?
- How do I perform https checks against websites using NTLM-authentication?
- Are there any op5 Monitor apps for Android or iPhone?
- How do I use op5 Monitor REST API?
- How do I troubleshoot the GSM Modem / GSM Gateway / GSM Terminal?
Are there any op5 Monitor apps for Android or iPhone?
Yes there are a couple of apps you may use to view status in op5 Monitor. For more information take a look at the following blog entry:
Tags: Android iPhone app
- What support is available to monitor Microsoft Active Directory, AD?
- How do I monitor an Oracle database server?
- Is it possible to monitor SNMP-traps?
- Is there any sort of logging monitoring? What can really be done without LogServer?
- What support is there for monitoring Windows Event logs?
- Is it possible to monitor if a DHCP server can issue addresses?
- Is it possible to monitor firewalls (Nokia/FW1)?
- Is it possible to monitor 3COM switches 3300, 4400, 5500, 4050?
- Is it possible to monitor WAN-links?
- Is it possible to monitor NMAP port scanning parsing?
3449/9%Last update: 2011-10-31 15:51
Author: Martin Kamijo
You cannot comment on this entry