Nagstamon is a Windows/Linux/OSX utility that displays the status of the op5 monitor in the form of a floating icon or system tray icon. The utility also provide links to the monitor server as well as to hosts and services that are currently experiencing problems.
- Download and unpack the zipfile from the download link above
- Install the contained exe file. Follow the on-screen installation instructions
- Start the application through the shortcut created on the start-menu
- Right-click the icon and choose settings.
- Choose “New Server”
- Server Type: “Ninja”
- Server Name: name of your installation
- Server URL: https://<server ip>/monitor
- Server CGI URL: https://<server ip>/monitor.old/cgi-bin
- Username: <username for gui>
- Optional, Save Password and choose password.