op5 Monitor Basic Training CourseWhere: Aktiviteten, Kista Entre, Stockholm
Duration: 09:00 to 17:00
Contact: op5 Events Team, firstname.lastname@example.org,
This is an introduction course for all op5 Monitor users. Our professional instructors use a combination of theory and hands-on lab exercises to provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to setup, configure, customize, and administrate an op5 Monitor installation.
All courses are held in English if nothing else is stated. Local languages can be used if all attendees speak the language.
Who should attend?
Course attendants are typically someone who is responsible for the configuration or maintenance of op5 Monitor. The training is designed for the network engineer and administrator who is already familiar with networking concepts such as IP addressing, switching and routing.
- Experience of working as a system administrator or network engineer.
- Prior experience in UNIX/Linux would be considered an advantage, but not required.
- Introduction and basic work flow
- Overview of web interface
- Alerts and alarm management via email and messaging
- Create and manage reports (availability, trends, SLA)
- Time periods
- How to schedule downtime
- Adding comments and documenting monitored objects
- Best practise
- Examples of op5 Monitor in operation
- System configuration
- op5 in a virtual environment
- Licensing op5 products
- Backup procedures
- Create and configure monitored objects, for example services, switches and routers
- Create and managing host groups and service groups
- Plug-ins – How they work and how you use them
- Managing users and rights
- Creating and managing contacts and contact groups
- Tuning op5 Monitor using Alert Summary
Seats available: 2 seat(s) still available.